Friday, November 19, 2010

Sister's in Black: Black Friday Edition No. 1

As some of you may know Black Friday is a very big tradition in the Seipert/Parry household (much to Clayton's protest). I actually think I have found a woman that indeed replicates my sister Jessica's love for Black Friday. If you think I am crazy--check out her blog. You see that cute, perfectly put together appearance-- never would you think that she is would push old ladies down, stay up all night, and hide out in dressing rooms. Trust me people- the gloves come off.

So if you are looking for a good time. Join us. I unwillingly get dragged along every year- much to my protest. Alas every year it is worth it just to see the frazzled, slightly psychotic look in her eye. Ahhh she makes a sister proud.

Watch to get a little idea of what I am talking about: (this year I will be taking actual footage to post, stay tuned)

3 comments:

Samantha Thayn said...

LOL thats hilarious! Love it.

Karlie Ann Ady said...

Wahoo! We should tell each other the things we want most so I can try to get stuff for you out here you may not be able to get and vice versa! Double up our odds! I got the glasses- don't even worry :) Love you, miss you!

Josh said...

Dani - I just saw your post on my blog re: shad coming home. He will be speaking this Sunday (February 27) at 11:00 a.m. at the same church he had his farewell at. I hope you read this in time! It will be fun to see you.