I cannot believe that my baby is five months old today! I was just talking to Clayton last night about how it has just flown by yet it feels like he has always been with us. We can't remember life with out him. He is the sweetest little boy and I love him to death. This is a picture of him that I took today on our walk:
Here are a few highlights from the past five months (I am allowed to brag! I am his mom:))
From Birth he could always:
-Lift up and support his own head
-Support all of his own weight while standing
- He has always been very alert and could focus his eyes on faces and objects
- At about two weeks his started smiling
- On his exact one month birthday (April 3rd) he started socially smiling and has not stopped since.
- He first rolled over from his stomach to his back on May 7th
-He first laughed on May 28th and it is the cutest thing ever. I need to take a video and post it.
-About a month ago he started reaching for objects, ie his binky and putting them back in his mouth.
- Just lately he has started trying to mimic things that Clayton and I do, yesterday Clayton asked him how many fingers he was holding up and Maddox matched his had by holding up two fingers. My baby is a GENIUS!!! ha ha ha
-He is now in the 71% for height and the 10% for weight!
Happy Five Month Old Birthday Maddie!